No, they aren’t. Prices are per vehicle required.
We can respond to your request email within a maximum of 12 hours and please also calculate the time zone between the different countries.
You can make a reservation up to 2 days before the date you demand for the service, but in high season, because of the many requests, it is advisable to book in advance so that you do not risk not finding availability.
Upon agreement with the customer, we enter the data into our system that automatically generate a reservation number then you will receive an e-mail confirmation including your details and the booking number associated.
Credit card is required just as warranty, for further information please read our section BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
For all clients who made a reservation, NAPLES PRIVATE DRIVERS has a 24/7 mobile phone number to call, you can also contact us by WhatsApp Chat.
You will recognize your driver thanks to a sign with your names printed on. At the airport, you can find your driver waiting for you in the arrivals area, as soon as you leave the customers area; at the train station, our driver will wait at the train station platform, at your train’s arrival rail; and for cruise ships it depends where the cruise liner tugs, usually the drivers pick up customers in the waiting area, where other operators are waiting for their ones.
The driver will be at your service to manage your luggage but especially at hotel, b & b and villa located in places where driver cannot leave the vehicle, you can call a concierge if it is available. For example, in Positano you can buy a porter service, for 5 € (hotel) and 8 € (villa) per baggage.
The tour starts at the appointment time to the meeting point, ending when the driver takes you back to your destination.
Yes, but we suggest preferring the high-speed train from Rome to Naples, the trip takes just 1 hour and 10 minutes. Then, at the end of the tour, the driver will get you at the Central station of Naples to let you take the high-speed train back to Rome. Anyway, if you prefer you can book the tour by car from Rome and then come back to the Capital at the end of the tour. The trip by car or van from Rome to Naples and vice versa takes about 2 hours, 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The Amalfi Coast tour begins from Positano, then you will visit Amalfi and Ravello, so to see everything and to have a relaxing lunch, you need at least 8/9 hours.
Our advice is to visit Positano, the most charming place on the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento. Both nice villages, for tourists that like shopping and typical Italian food, and after visited these two beautiful places, you can also visit Pompeii’s ruins on the coming back way.
- To Sorrento it takes about 3 hours – 260 km
- To Positano it takes about 3 hours and 45 minutes – 270 km
- To Amalfi it takes about 3 hours 45 minutes – 275 km
- To Ravello it takes about 3 hours and 30 minutes – 270 km
- To Sorrento it takes about 1 hour – 55 km
- To Positano it takes about 1 hour and a half – 65 km
- To Amalfi takes about 1 hour and a half – 75 km
- To Ravello it takes about 1 hour and a half – 63 km
Our Cancellation Policy
- No charge for cancellation within 7 days before the arrival.
- We will charge the 50% amount of the reservation for cancellations from 6 to 4 days before the arrival.
- We will charge total amount of reservation for cancellation from 3rd day before the arrival or no show.